Policies regarding COVID-19
- Be mindful of your personal space and observe social distancing, keeping at least six feet from other people at all times.
- Food and beverage is available. The clubhouse and bar are open with social distancing guidelines in place. Beverage cart service is now available
- Please avoid handling anything belonging to another person.
- We are back to "normal" cart procedures with two per cart. All carts are thoroughly sanitized after each use. Cart dividers are available upon request.
- Sanitizer stations are available throughout the clubhouse, restrooms on the course, and on the beverage cart.
We remain committed to the safety of our staff and guests. We appreciate all the support and understandng during this unpredicable time.
Thornapple PointeA panoramic view of the breathtaking Thornapple River provides the backdrop for this expansive 18 hole course, featuring bentgrass fairways and impeccably groomed tees and greens.Winding along 7,000 feet of river frontage, your game guides you over gently rolling hills, through hardwood-lined fairways, and near three of the most enchanting, untouched wetlands found in the Midwest.
Thornapple Pointe's wide, sweeping fairways, matched with the flexibility of multiple tees, challenge the limits of your ability, while providing fair and enjoyable play. In addition, our state-of-the-art satellite GPS system offers you yardage to each hole location and a layout of each hole, as well as live leaderboards for tournament and outing play.
The Thornapple Pointe golf experience would not be complete without the attentive assistance of our professional golf staff. Our commitment to excellence transcends our entire golf operation. From providing the finest possible playing conditions, to meeting each request with enthusiasm, our mission is to provide each guest with a truly outstanding golf experience at Thornapple Pointe.