The golf shop, clubhouse, and all facilities are closed.
According to the Governor's directives, only essential staff will be on site attending to necessary functions and to maintain the golf course.
Only Thornapple Pointe members are currently permitted to access the golf course.
Due to the ever changing environment regarding what is and is not permitted, everything is subject to change without notice.
**Our Spring Trial Memberships have all sold out and are no longer available.** Please visit our online store for other membership options.
A message regarding COVID-19
Anyone accessing the grounds for any reason are required to follow the following restrictions.
- Be mindful of your personal space, keeping at least six feet from other people.
- Food and beverage is not available.
- Please avoid handling anything belonging to another person.
- The flagstick may not be touched or removed at any time.
- Please avoid touching any rakes that may remain on the course.
- Clubhouse is CLOSED - All facilites will be closed, including restrooms.
We remain committed to the safety of our staff and guests. We appreciate all the support and understandng during this unpredicable time.
Thornapple PointeA panoramic view of the breathtaking Thornapple River provides the backdrop for this expansive 18 hole course, featuring bentgrass fairways and impeccably groomed tees and greens.Winding along 7,000 feet of river frontage, your game guides you over gently rolling hills, through hardwood-lined fairways, and near three of the most enchanting, untouched wetlands found in the Midwest.