GOLF IS BACK!!! The golf course is again open and carts are again available for everyone.
A message regarding COVID-19
Anyone accessing the grounds for any reason are required to follow the following restrictions.
- Be mindful of your personal space, keeping at least six feet from other people at all times.
- Food and beverage is available to-go only.
- Please avoid handling anything belonging to another person.
- The flagstick may not be touched or removed at any time.
- Please avoid touching any rakes that may remain on the course.
- Carts are for single riders only unless from same household.
We remain committed to the safety of our staff and guests. We appreciate all the support and understandng during this unpredicable time.
Thornapple PointeA panoramic view of the breathtaking Thornapple River provides the backdrop for this expansive 18 hole course, featuring bentgrass fairways and impeccably groomed tees and greens.Winding along 7,000 feet of river frontage, your game guides you over gently rolling hills, through hardwood-lined fairways, and near three of the most enchanting, untouched wetlands found in the Midwest.