Rental fee may be reduced for all events that reach a minimum food and beverage purchase. Please contact our banquet coordinator for specific information.
Fees below are for facility rental only events that do not require food service through Thornapple Pointe
Banquet facilities are open to the public at Thornapple Pointe’s discretion.
Room rentals include tables and chairs to accommodate your count.
The Pavilion - This facility can hold up 250 guests. This area has electricity, bathrooms, heating and cooling readily available. Sunday through Friday Rental: Ranges from $500 - $2,500 based on date and day of week, Saturday Rental: Call
- China, Linen and Servers- Thornapple Pointe will provide full china, linen and skirting for your event. Select from a variety of colors and styles. Regardless of outside catering all service must come from Thornapple Pointe Staff. Rental: $5.75 per person.
- AV equipment & other rentals- Rentals such as dance floors, fans, heaters, audio visual equipment etc. can be ordered through Thornapple Pointe for an additional charge. Contact a Thornapple Pointe representative for pricing. Thornapple Pointe will provide seating for up to 250 people. Additional seating or specific table requests will result in additonal fees.
- Ceremony- On site ceremony over looking the beautiful Thornapple Pointe Golf Course can be rented for $500. Rental includes 150 white chairs (additional chairs may be rented).
- Outside Catering- Generally speaking, outside catering is not permitted at Thornapple Pointe. Special arrangements can be made regarding graduation parties, please consult with our Banquet Manager for more information.
- Bar- By law, all alcoholic beverages must be purchased and served through Thornapple Pointe. Thornapple Pointe will provide staff for a cash bar for $18 per hour. Thornapple Pointe staff is required for any bar that includes alcohol.
- Graduation Parties – There is a special $995 rental charge for Sunday graduation parties in the Pavilion. Rental is for a four hour rental between the hours of 12-6 only. Rental includes the building, tables, and chairs only. Additional charges for staff, linens, and any food or beverage needs. Rental price reduced if certain food minimums are met.
*Thornapple Pointe reserves the right to reduce rental fees if event meets certain food and beverage minimums. Criteria for waiving rental fees is based on: day of event, time of year, and is at the discretion of Thornapple Pointe.